We process our order on every weekdays.
All parcels are sent out in an overnight package, but please understand that it may take longer than 1 day.
Auckland: overnight - two (2) working days
North Island: overnight - three (3) working days
South Island: two (2) - five (5) working days
It may take up to five (5) more working days for delivery to a rural area
When we print out your packing slip for dispatch, you will get an automatic e-mail with a tracking number.
The tracking number will be entered into the couriers' system (DX Mail) after 7pm on the same day.
All parcels must be signed for upon arrival. If you advise in advance, we will ask the courier not to obtain your signature.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged items if you advised us to leave the parcel at a particular place.
If your item comes back to us due to insufficient address provided or no one available at home after the couriers left the card to call, we claim the right to keep the returned parcel until we receive an additional shipping payment with alternative or updated delivery address. If you would like to cancel your order at that point, we will issue a refund after deducting 10% restocking fee. Your payment for delivery will not be refunded at all.
Important Note for Furniture Buyers
1. Only one (1) man and a truck for the delivery. Please help our delivery guy to unload the furniture to your door.
2. Our delivery service is door-to-door. We respectfully refuse to carry the furniture upstairs, or to take the furniture out of box and put it to a particular position. If you need extended delivery service (Auckland only), please contact us in advance to arrange that
3. Our delivery guy is only doing 'delivery'. He won't install or assemble the furniture
4. (Auckland Only) We will give you a call regarding delivery time at least one (1) or two (2) working days in advance. Please understand that our delivery guy may not make the exact time due to various circumstances including traffic jam, flat tyre, natural disasters and so on.
5. (Auckland Only) We have to schedule delivery times. We may not meet your specific delivery date request. Our delivery times are usually between 12pm and 5pm on Weekdays, and 12pm and 4pm on Saturdays. We do not delivery on Sundays or Public holidays
6. We outsource delivery service to other areas than Auckland. Once the freight company pick up your order at our warehouse, we will provide you with a tracking number. It usually takes three (3) to fifteen (15) working days.
7. Pick-up customers must contact us first before pick-up. Your order may not be ready.