Information collected when visiting the website
The following information may be collected from you when visiting the website:
- The IP address of your machine when connecting to this site
- The domain name from which you are accessing the internet
- The operating system and browser your computer system uses
- Any search engine you are using
- The date and time you are visiting and the URLs of the pages you visit;
- If provided, your email address.
We keep track of pages you visit within the website to assist us to provide the best possible services to you. Although we may publish aggregated statistics about usage patterns, we will not disclose information about individual machines or users.
We keep track of pages you visit within the website using a cookie file. You may manually disable cookies at any time. Check your browser’s Help for details.
Measurement and Research Companies
Catchers use the Google Analytics website measurement software to help track site traffic patterns and other information about visits to the website. To do this the website has a small piece of code on each page which counts these statistics. Information collated by both Google Analytics cannot identify you personally and no personal information is stored.
Information collected from members of the Website (“registered user”)
When you become a registered user of the website personal information will be collected from you. This information could include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information such as your age, gender and interests.
You may choose not to provide information that we seek from you, but if you do not provide it, the full range of services from the website may not be available to you.
Where possible, personal information will be obtained directly from you, but otherwise it may be provided by others, or generated within or by the systems used to provide the services available on the website.
How information is used
We may use your personal information for lawful purposes connected with the services including, by way of example (but without limitation):
- Managing your account with us;
- Ascertaining the performance of and/or popularity of the services and our website (e.g. to measure the effectiveness of advertising or number of visitors);
- Keeping you informed in relation to the services and other information and offers available through our website (e.g. by sending you by email or other communications, advertising or marketing material relating to the products and our website);
- Enforcing our legal rights;
- Enhancing the services (e.g. to assist us in delivering better, customised and more tailored information to you and others using this website); and
- Fulfilling purchases.
To opt-out of our daily emails please visit:
09 444 0852
Last Updated: 01/08/2018